On March 9th, 2021, Passageways released an update to OnBoard that added several improvements to the platform, as well as maintenance and security updates.
OnBoard Zoom Integration for Web now supports Gallery View.
- Can now change the signature requirement up until a respondent has submitted a questionnaire.
- Questions now support up to twenty response options rather than 10.
- The Respondent status table is now sorted alphabetically by the last name.
- Questionnaire descriptions now display line breaks properly.
- Organizations that do not have access to Questionnaires will now be able to learn more about this feature.
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- Closed date should no longer display in the discussion when the Approval is still set to open.
- Admins should now be able to edit View Results options in open-ended questions in an open survey.
- A period should no longer be added to the end of a question.
- Images should no longer appear distorted and should now be right-aligned properly.
- Users with an out-of-sync local device time should now be redirected to a page directing them to update their system time.
- Users invited to a meeting by individual permissions should no longer be removed from the meeting when a group that contains shared permissions is removed from said meeting.
- The Notify Invitees prompt should no longer display when excluding a member of a group from a meeting.
- Changes in permissions within the agenda should no longer be sent while the meeting visibility status is set to unpublished.
- Meetings should now display the correct time when the start time is within the UTC conversion window.
- Users should now receive a dialog related to unsaved changes if there are changes pending in the Due Date field.
- Suggested user dialog will now display below the viewer field.
- Users should now be able to properly modify their Receive Email Notifications setting.
- Clarified the error messaging when passwords don't match while changing passwords.
Misc. User Experience:
- Corrected multiple expired URL redirection issues.
- Users should now be able to create new accounts when the Free Trial Marketing card is present.
- OnBoard should now display properly in Dark Mode when using the Dark Reader Plugin.