A frequent question Passageways is asked is how long does a user stay signed in. Below are those times.
OnBoard keeps users logged in on the web browser until the following happens:
- After 3 hours of user inactivity when OnBoard is open and the currently displayed browser tab
- After 1 hour when OnBoard is in an inactive browser tab or the current tab is closed but the browser window(s) remains open
- All web browser windows are closed
- The user manually logs out
If the user selects "Remember Me" the user stays logged in until the following happens:
- The user exceeds 30 days without accessing the OnBoard app.
- The user chooses to log out manually
If the user does not select "Remember Me" the user stays logged in until the following happens:
- Upon the app closing (either quit by the user or killed by the devices operating system)
- 12 hours passes