The answer to this frequent question will depend on which platform you're using.
OnBoard keeps users logged in on the web browser until the following happens:
- After 3 hours of user inactivity when OnBoard is open and the currently displayed browser tab
- After 1 hour when OnBoard is in an inactive browser tab or the current tab is closed but the browser window(s) remains open
- All web browser windows are closed
- The user manually logs out
After logging in on the iOS or Android app, the user will be asked if they would like to "Trust this Device".
- If Trusted:
- User should remain signed in on this device for up to 120 days of inactivity (120 day timeout)
- If not:
- User should remain signed in for up to 60 minutes of inactivity (60 min timeout)
Here, “inactivity” means having left the app (locked the device or minimized / closed the app).
Users can sign out manually, or may be signed out via Remote Wipe or Idle wipe, or by having deleted the app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.