Passageways is upgrading the infrastructure that handles user logins to OnBoard. On Oct. 19th, 2018 Yahoo authentication will be discontinued. In an effort to minimize any trouble for our customers, we'll be releasing two updates for our Mobile applications. The first update will be on Oct. 6th, 2018 and the second will be on Oct. 19th, 2018.
On or after October 6th, 2018 we will release to the respective app stores version 2.6.2, which will not change anything inside the OnBoard App. Users will see a pop up when they click to use Yahoo to login to the OnBoard App. The Yahoo third-party authentication options will still be functional (under our current infrastructure) until October 18th, 2018.
You will need to use your OnBoard ID instead of a Yahoo third-party authentication method to continue to work without issue. In case you've forgotten your OnBoard ID and need to un-link your third-party authentication, here are the steps:
- Login into OnBoard (using your third-party authentication)
- Click on your User Profile Icon (it will be either your initials in a circle on the left or an image)
- This will bring you to your User Profile
- Your email is your OnBoard ID
- You also need click on the buttons that have "UnLink Yahoo" to break the link to your existing Yahoo third-party authentication.
If you would like to Change your OnBoard ID here is a link to an article. How to Change Your OnBoard ID
If you need to Reset your OnBoard ID password here is a link to an article. How to Reset Your OnBoard ID Password
If you have forgotton your OnBoard ID password here is a link to an article. How to Recover Lost of Forgotten Passwords
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your Customer Success Manager or our Technical Support team.