On August 24th, Passageways is releasing a new feature, the IP Filtering Tool, as well as a series of improvements and fixes.
- A new security enhancement, IP Filtering enables organizations to limit where OnBoard can be accessed based on a user's location. By default, IP Filtering is disabled. Customers who wish to enable this feature should contact their Customer Success Manager.
RSVP Status Toggling
- Within a meeting's settings, organizations may now disable the RSVP status from displaying to readers. Administrators will continue to see RSVP status regardless.
- Onboard will now automatically Fit to Width for all documents, when using our Web Application.
- The meeting roller now displays meetings for the day or in the future. All past meetings and archived meetings are now listed in the Past Meetings Roller.
- Meeting Search (By Date, Title, Location)
- Agenda Search (By Title, Document name, Description)
- Improved Menu design
- Hot Keys to use with Navigation, when you have an attached keyboard
- Clickable links (and address, email, phone numbers)
- Improved ADA voiceovers
- Improved Org Selection Screen
OnBoard Bug Fixes
- Creating an eSignature through the Resource center will now create an eSignature
- Can now copy a meeting with a blank location field
- Agenda subsections now display descriptions when the Agenda is downloaded
- Viewing an Approval document on a mobile device browser will no longer return a 404 error
- Books will no longer fail a rebuild when deleting all documents from the books
- User names will now remain if they share an annotation and then are deleted from the org
- Resources are displayed in alphabetical order when in the pop up for moving Resources
- Assigned Admins can now create copies of the meeting they've been assigned Admin permissions of
- When creating an eSignature through the agenda (through the link action), it will now redirect you to the eSignature creation view
- Global Admins can now edit permissions to eSignatures.