In This Release For All Users:
- Creator Permission Level: A new organizational level permission called "creator" is now available. A "creator" can create meetings, resources, and approvals, without the need to change user or organizational level permissions.
- Windows App Update: Surveys and Questionnaires features will now be available on the Windows App.
Enterprise Package Only Features:
- Super Admin: We are introducing Super Admins who have access to change permissions across an organization. Now a designated user(s) can alter meeting permissions when the previous administrator is no longer a part of your organization. Contact your CSM or Support to activate your Super Admin account.
- Survey Excel Export: Users can now export multiple surveys into an excel file, providing an easy way to analyze and visualize your survey data. The excel file will include information about the survey, a summary of the results including charts, and a matrix of complete survey data.
- Email notification that's sent when book visibility is changed now displays the correct meeting time
- Admin can now delete a copied survey
- Added more acceptable email domains
- Admins will no longer be able to update a user's profile information before the user accepts the invitation
- Emails with apostrophe will again function properly
- Users made contributors on the meeting will no longer receive an error message when clicking on the notification
- Fixed a typo in error message when the start date is later than the end date