OnBoard Super Admin:
In order to create a Super Admin account, you must contact Passageways Technical Support. Please email email@example.com and CC your organization’s CIO/CEO/President for verification and security purposes. The Passageways Support team will be able to assist in getting this account created securely for your organization. Please keep in mind that this feature is limited to the Enterprise Package Level.
The OnBoard Super Admin account is a secure solution to permission anomalies within your Organization. With this account, a Super Admin can correct any situation that may arise regarding access to Meetings, Groups, Resource documents, and Actions. Here’s an example of when this might be necessary: When an Administrator is no longer part of the organization, their account is typically deleted from OnBoard. It is possible that this deleted user might have been in charge of creating and managing their own committee meetings. Since that user no longer exists, no one has the ability to make changes to that committee’s existing meetings anymore. The Super Admin can assist in recovering and reassigning access in those situations.
Here is a brief overview of what a Super Admin can and cannot do:
- This account type is limited to the Enterprise Package Level.
- This account does NOT exist within the User List.
- This account does NOT consume a User License.
- This account MUST be a separate account from your normal admin account. (Different OnBoard ID/password)
- This account can NOT create or delete anything within OnBoard.
- This account CAN see any object that has been created within your OnBoard Organization, regardless of the permissions set to it. (Users, Meetings, Groups, Resource Folders, Actions, etc.)
- This account can NOT change the profile information for other users within OnBoard. (Contact Information, Name, Bio, etc.)
- This account CAN modify the permissions to any item that has been created within your OnBoard Organization, regardless of the permissions set to it. (Meetings, Groups, Resource Folders, Actions, etc.)
- (Caveat: Even though the Super Admin CAN see any Meeting and edit its permissions, they CANNOT see the meeting's agenda or board book documents. The same is true for Resource Documents. None of these documents will be able to be opened by the Super Admin.)
For instructions on how to make any of these permission changes as a Super Admin, please reference the OnBoard Administrator’s Guide.