What's New in this Release?
- Multi data centers
- A global array of data centers ensures data security and fidelity while increasing the speed of OnBoard for global users and travelers.
- Organization setting that will delete all annotations from archived meetings
- A step toward greater security, administrators now have the option to automatically purge all notes and annotations when board books are archived. This will provide greater control for how your organization handles sensitive data and provide greater flexibility as you consider how your electronic records are stored.
- Administrator profile editing
- Administrators can now edit most information in user profiles.
- User's first and last names, as well as email address, cannot be edited.
- What can be edited:
- Work, Home, and Mobile Phones
- Twitter Account
- Date of Birth
- Address Information
- Employer & Job Title
- Organization specific user profiles
- Users can now choose to have different profile information based on the organizations they belong to.
- The user's first and last name, as well as OnBoard ID, remain the same over all organizational profiles.
IE 9 Deprecation
In January, Microsoft halted all technical support for IE9 and stop serving security updates. Consequently, for our users' security, with this release we can no longer guarantee complete functionality for OnBoard with IE9. We suggest everyone upgrades their browsers to ensure OnBoard's continued functionality.