This release contains many truly exciting and substantive changes!
What's new with this release?
- A new OnBoard iPad App available on the Apple App Store
- An OnBoard iPhone App available on the Apple App Store
- An OnBoard Windows Surface App available on the Windows App Store
Directors will not have to update their current OnBoard iPad App to enjoy current functionality and to continue accessing their meetings and board content. However, going forward only the New OnBoard iPad app will see enhancements from future product releases. To access the new OnBoard iPad app, users will have to install the new App from the Apple App Store.
This new iPad App aligns OnBoard across all devices, so users can enjoy the same OnBoard experience on their iPad, iPhone, Windows Tablet, and later this Fall, their Desktops. The new OnBoard Apps will be immediately familiar to current OnBoard users. Built on the same intuitive interface and principals that OnBoard users have enjoyed for years. Even more exciting, OnBoard for the iPhone and Windows Surface expands the choice of devices for directors, letting them work however they choose.
Surveys (Professional & Enterprise packages only)
Book Visibility Settings
Outlook Integration (Enterprise package only)
- Your old annotations will not sync with the new OnBoard Apps.
- Annotations will now sync across the new iPad App, iPhone App, and Windows App
If your directors will need to access their old annotations for an upcoming meeting, they must continue to use their current version of the OnBoard iPad App.
What was fixed in this release?
- An updated version of the Office connect app. A notification will prompt for a new download. The dialogue will have a direct link to download the new version.
- Users should no longer receive a runtime error when clicking the 'Help' link within OnBoard or when trying to sign in from the Help Center
- Admin can grant privileges to new users when their invitee status is 'Invitation Pending'
- User viewing a book is now notified if the admin has excluded them from a section
- When creating a new OnBoard ID, users are no longer able to enter an invalid email address (error message displays)
- User locks OnBoard ID account (3 failed attempts), org admin will now see the account as locked in the user list
- A conflict dialog message displays when admin transfers permissions to someone who is excluded on meeting sections
- User RSVP's yes to a meeting then is removed, the user is removed from the RSVP total, and no longer displays in attendee list
- Users can see meetings & resources if assigned through a group prior to accepting invite
- Setting an org member to 'Not a Member', after a short time the user name blanks in the org user list will no longer occur
- Meeting privileges of groups transfer to copied meetings, will no longer give group members individual privileges
- Admin transferring permissions to another user, bumps reader to admin on meeting, but still contributor on section
- User who was invited to an org but did not accept, will no longer receive org announcement emails from the org
- Resource documents download as original file format
- Annotations list will now scroll if enough annotations are added to the book that the list extends off page
- Org admin who copies a meeting that they are not admin of will receive admin on copy of meeting
- Users will no longer get notifications that they have submitted a vote, when they are only adding a comment to the action
- if an announcement expiration date is set in the past, node not found error will no longer display
- When window is sized below 961 width 'Switch to Voter View' link will no longer change to "Switch to Admin View'