Purpose of Release:
The goal of this release is to address customer challenges with organizing their resources and to solve challenges with permissions and performance. View the Release Overview Video here.
- Resource Center- A folder structure has been added instead of by groups and organization. Current groups will be added as folders.
- Bulk User Creation through a CSV file- Simply import a CSV file to instantly creating all of your users.
- Permissions Updates- Permission management has been updated to streamline the administration and management of users.
- Meeting Details- RVSP number and Groups have been moved from the meeting roller to the main meeting details.
- Streamlined Invitation Process- Click the accept link from the email invitation, enter a password, and you're now in OnBoard!
- The Resource folders will be visible and accessible from the app.
- A new header has been added to let you know which section you're viewing at all times.
- Email notification preference can now be set from the iPad app.
- New features and overview slides from within the logout screen of the app.
- Refer a friend link has been added- Let us know who else can benefit from OnBoard's easy meetings.
- The Agenda toolbar will no longer jump when editing a section.
- Hitting the back button within a browser no longer throws an error.
- Many Performance increases related to the meeting roller, setting permissions, and page load times.
- IE9 size limit error message has been resolved.
- Spacing at the end of group names no longer causes issues with uploading resources for that group.
- Deleted users will no longer receive emails from announcements.
- If an organization has been disabled, it will no longer result in a never ending organization screen load.
- Bluetooth keyboard can now jump to pages.
- The next meeting date will now display.
- Organization logo no longer appears zoomed in.
- Organization name character limit has been increased so they will no longer be cut off.
- The pages will no longer flash when the book has been downloaded and then changes are made to the book from the web side.