OnBoard Release Information- June 2015 Release
Find out what's included in this release!
New Features - Web
- Simplified Invitation Process
- Click the link in the acceptance email, create OnBoard ID if you don't already have one, specify your password, accept and you're in!
- Simplified Organization Selection Screen
- Trees & pages saved details
- Ability to filter user lists by permissions
Note: 'Admin' is the only filter term that does not require the full word typed.
- All user lists are now sorted by alphabetically by last name
- Option to receive notifications has been added to the account creation screen
- Admins can now see when users are locked out of OnBoard
- Admins can send password reset notifications to users who are locked out.
- Note: Only can send to people who've accepted the organization invitation. Can also send to people who are not locked out.
- After 2 hours the link is inactive.
- Updated Meeting Roller
- Most current meetings at the top
- Group attendance filtering ability
- Meeting Start, End, & Duration Times
- Admin access to see pending details in Attendance Report
- Meeting Archive ability
Archive Confirmation Message
- Permissions snapshot
- Ability to see document details
- Documents may be deleted from sections without having to re-upload a document or delete the section from the Edit Section Details page
- Up/Down arrows to easily move between Edit Section Details
- Shortcuts may also be used to navigate between sections
- ALT+N (next)
- ALT+P (previous)
- MLA Agenda Formatting
- Section Presenter(s)
- Allocated Time for Sections
- Page scrolls to newly created sections
- Selected sections retain focus after uploading a document from the meeting view
- Excluded users will see "This page has been excluded from the book" on section pages they do not have access to see.
- Resource Notifications will direct users to resource
- Notification badges are now displayed for unread messages
- Ability to delete all or single notifications as well as mark all as read
- Scheduled notification format has been simplified
- RSVP Report
- RSVP Calendar integration
- Automatic Logout due to 15 minute inactivity now has a confirmation prompt. Users will be automatically logged out after the 60 seconds without selecting "Stay Signed In"
- OnBoard toolbar now sorts alphabetically
- Resources page has filter box again
Bug Fixes- Web
- Vote descriptions will no longer be truncated after opening the vote. 255 character limit
- Section due dates can now be set to the current day
- Can now see the bottom user in lists when viewing on a 1280 x 800, or greater, resolution
- If the Invitation email is sent to the same address as your OnBoard ID, no activation is required