These steps apply to users if you have forgotten your password, forgotten your email address used for your OnBoard ID, or if your account has been locked out from 3 unsuccessful password attempts.
Note: Once the OnBoard ID is locked out, you cannot logon to OnBoard, even if you enter the correct password.
From a Web Browser:
1. From the OnBoard logon screen, click the 'Forgot Password?' link.
2. Enter your OnBoard ID, then select 'Reset Password' to send an email with a link to reset your password.
3. Click the link in the 'Reset my password' email to reset your password.
4. Enter and confirm your new password, then select 'Reset Password'.
6. You will be directed to logon with your OnBoard ID and new password.
Note:The password reset link included in the email is time-sensitive and will expire in 2 hours. If you click the link and it doesn't work, try requesting a new one and use the link as soon as you can.