Notifications are system generated messages that are delivered via email and listed in the notifications pane within the organization. Emails are only delivered if the user has checked the option on their profile to receive notifications at their email address.
- When adding an organization resource, a notification is generated for only the user adding the resource. Organization members do not get this notification.
- When adding a group resource, a notification is generated for the user adding the resource and for all the group members.
- When deleting a group or organization resource, no notifications are generated.
- Adding, deleting or copying meeting will not generate notifications.
- Changing meeting details such as the name, time, location and user permissions, will not generate notifications.
- Accepting or declining a meeting RSVP will not generate notifications.
- When a meeting's visibility is changed, you can decide to generate a notification to users.
Agenda / Section
- Adding, deleting, renaming, or moving sections will not generate notifications.
- Changing user permissions on a section will generate a notification for the user being affected. The notification will include the meeting, section and new level of permission being granted. (ie Reader, Contributor, Administrator)
- When a vote is opened or closed manually, a notification is generated for all users with voter privileges. Vote administrators will only get a notification if they also have voter privileges.
- When a vote is opened or closed based on a future date, no notifications are generated.
- When the last vote is cast or if a vote changes after the last vote is cast, a notification is generated for the administrator of the vote.
- When an announcement is posted, the audience members, organization or group, will receive an announcement email. This is not a standard notification and will not be listed in the notification pane.