Existing OnBoard Users- iPad v1.3:
1. Make sure to log out of your existing email account(s): Google, Yahoo, or Windows Live before beginning this process.
2. Do NOT login with the OnBoard ID first! It is essential to logon with your existing account and then create an OnBoard ID. Please read the article, linked below, if you created your OnBoard ID before logging in with your existing account.
1. Launch the OnBoard iPad application.
2. Select your Federated Identity Provider (Google, Yahoo, Windows Live). We will use Google for this example.
3. You will then receive an 'Action Required' message. Select 'Proceed'. A Safari browser window will then open.
4. Logon with your Federated Identity Provider (Google, Yahoo, Windows Live).
5. Complete migration by entering a new password then selecting, 'Create OnBoard ID'.
6. Congratulations! You have successfully migrated your existing account to an OnBoard ID. You should now see your list of organizations.
- If you did not have a validated email address, you will need to activate your OnBoard ID and will be prompted to do so. Simply logon to your email and select the activation link that has been emailed to your account.
NOTE: If you do not receive this email, please follow this article to allow the appropriate URLs through your Firewall.
7. Close your Safari browser and launch the OnBoard app.
8. Launch the OnBoard app & select either your Federated Identity Provider or enter your OnBoard ID to sign in.