Please review this article for information on how to change your OnBoard ID from the web.
1. In order to change your OnBoard ID username, you must be logged in to OnBoard on the Web version (located at: https://onboard.passgeways.com) with that ID or with an account that has been linked (ex. Google).
2. Once in OnBoard, go to your profile page by clicking on your name or profile picture in the navigation menu, then choosing Profile & Settings.
3. This will open your user profile. Next click on the Change OnBoard ID link
4. This will open a window that will allow you to enter your new OnBoard ID. Keep in mind that this must be a valid email address.
5. Once you click submit, a message will appear asking you to enter a validation code that has been sent to your new email account.
Check your email for a message that looks like this. Enter the code provided in the email into the validation box in OnBoard, and click Submit!
That's it! Your OnBoard ID email address has been updated. You will be able to log in with your new OnBoard ID and will no longer be able to log in with your previous OnBoard ID.