There are a few instances where OnBoard may not load properly. Please find details below to resolve this issue.
- Using Internet Explorer v8. OnBoard requires Internet Explorer v9 or above.
- See article for full list of supported browsers and versions
- Navigating to OnBoard using an outdated bookmark.
- Update the bookmark to https://onboard.passageways.com
- Internet Explorer is in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode is not supported in Internet Explorer for OnBoard use.
- Take the site out of compatibility mode. Please see steps below.
1. If the broken page image is blue, click the icon to disable compatibility mode.
1. Navigate to Tools from Menu bar
2. Click on Compatibility View Settings
3. Uncheck "Display all websites in compatibility view", if it is checked
4. Remove the .passageways.com website from the list of sites added to compatibility view, if it has been added. The website may be included especially for those customers who have a portal hosted by Passageways.
5. Click close and refresh the webpage.
What if removing the website from compatibility view still doesn't allow for OnBoard to be loaded?
In the instance that you are using a supported browser version and have disabled compatibility view but the site still will not load, please check your Group Policy for the following setting. Verify the setting state is "Not configured".
An OnBoard ID has been created using a Google, Yahoo, or Microsoft ID account but the account has not been linked to the profile. This will result in a never-ending OnBoard loading screen (spinning logo) when logging in with one of the Federated Authentication modes (Google, Yahoo, Microsoft).
Login to the account using the OnBoard ID login option. If you do not remember the password, go through the forgot password process. Once you're logged in, follow this article on how to link the OnBoard ID account to the federated authenticated account.
Please contact Passageways Technical Support if you have followed the article instructions and are still experiencing issues loading OnBoard. You may email email@example.com to submit a ticket or visit our Help Center by clicking link within OnBoard.