Inviting, or re-inviting, users to an organization
Inviting a new user:
1. From the Organization Tab in the Navigation Menu, click the User List at the top of the screen.
2. On the right side of the screen, click Invite Users.
3. Input the user's first name, last name and email address, then click the "Send Invitations" button. This will email the user an invitation to join your organization in OnBoard.
The user should now have "Pending" status under their name in the User List. NOTE: If you do not see the invitation status change, refresh the browser by clicking F5 or use the refresh button in your selected browser.
The invitation is valid for 48 hours and will then expire. The invitation status for that user will change to "Expired". This is visible within the User List, as shown below.
NOTE: If you do not see the invitation status change, refresh the browser by clicking F5 or use the refresh button in your selected browser.
Re-Inviting a User:
To re-invite a user, follow the steps outlined below.
1. Click the Edit button in the top right corner of the screen.
2. Click the checkbox next to the user's name you'd like to re-invite, then click the Resent Invitation button. You may select more than one user at a time for this action.
3. Verify the email(s) for the user(s) who are being re-invited, then click the "Send Invitations" button.
4. The user's status will revert back to "Pending", and they will receive a new email invitation.