Why don’t I see any organizations listed after logging into OnBoard?
You've logged into an account that does not have access to any organizations. The most common occurrence of this happens when an invitation is accepted with an account that was logged in prior to receiving the acceptance email.
How this can happen:
An OnBoard ID was created and activated but you have not been invited to an organization yet, or have not confirmed the invitation.
1) Log into a personal Gmail account on your machine, and leave that browser tab open.
2) Receive an OnBoard invitation to join an Organization.
3) Click the acceptance link.
4) Click “Gmail” as your preferred authentication method.
5) Your browser already has your personal Gmail credentials actively cached, and will automatically use that account to accept the invitation, even if you have a business Gmail account you’d rather use.
6) Log into the OnBoard iPad app, or in your computer’s browser.
7) Type in your Business Gmail Account – which you wanted to use, but didn't authenticate.
8) Get logged in, but see no organizations listed.
Here's how to resolve it:
Accept the organization invitation. The admin will need to resend the invitation if it has expired (48 hours).
If you've already accepted an invitation with an incorrect account, your OnBoard Administrator will need to delete user account from the organization and send you a fresh invitation. Only accept this invitation after you've cleared your browser’s cache.
Here's how to prevent it from happening in the future:
The best way to prevent this from happening is to ensure you've completely logged out of any account, exited the browser, and cleared your browser’s cache (specifically “temporary internet files” and “cookies”).