Getting Help from Passageways Technical Support
There are multiple ways customers can access help/information from Passageways Support. This article will explore those options. The first step in getting help is to use our new Help Center!
Search the Help Center for:
o Self-Guided Solutions
o Training Documentation
o Known Issues
Tips for Getting the Best Support
- Fill out as many ticket details as possible
o Brief subject and description of what the question or issue is
o Set the Priority!
o Attach screenshots of error (if applicable) or area in question to the ticket
Opening a Support Ticket Request
If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for by searching our Help Center, 'Submit a Request' through the Help Center for assistance from our awesome, Technical Support Team!
o Sign into the Help Center/OnBoard
o Click the green, ‘Submit New Request’ button
o Fill out the appropriate fields and be as detailed as possible
As you fill out the ticket subject, Suggested Articles will begin appearing based off of words typed in the subject. You may find the answer you’re looking for without even opening a ticket! ‘Thumb Up’ the article if your question was answered or leave a comment on the article.
Check your Support Request Status
The current state of your Support Request can be viewed at any time through the Help Center!
o Sign in to the Help Center
o Select ‘My Activities’ from the User Profile drop down (in the upper right hand corner)
o Requests tab
From here you can review your ticket status, add comments, or choose to close the ticket.
Close the ticket request by typing a reply. The "Please consider this request solved" check box will then appear and may be selected. After entering a reply and checking the solved request box, click "Add reply" to finish closing the request.
Inviting Technical Support in to your OnBoard organization
In order to properly troubleshoot some OnBoard issues, a Passageways technician may request to be invited to your OnBoard organization. The technician can only access areas of OnBoard you have granted permissions. Passageways does not access any customer OnBoard organization data unless they are specifically requested to become a member of an organization.
We ask that you open a support request if a Passageways technician must access your OnBoard materials for troubleshooting purposes. This will ensure that whomever has given access to the technician will be reminded to delete/disable that user within their OnBoard organization.
NOTE: The Passageways technician will count towards your user license count. This is another reason is it important to remove the user after troubleshooting has ceased.
1. Follow the steps outlined above for opening a support request for the issue you're encountering. Use the 'TS OnBoard Access Request' form.
2. Open a separate ticket, using the 'TS OnBoard Access Request' form, detailing that you wish to give Passageways access to your OnBoard organization to troubleshoot the ticket request opened in step 1. You can reference the ticket ID.
3. Send an invitation to firstname.lastname@example.org and grant that user the proper permissions within your OnBoard organization. A Passageways technician may request different permissions to get to the root of the issue.
4. Once the request has been solved, don't forget to remove the Passageways user from your OnBoard organization!
Ask our Community of Customers!
Once signed in to the Passageways Help Center, click the ‘Community’ link to open up our Customer Community.
The Community is a great place to explore what other users are doing with our products, learn neat tricks, and share questions or ideas. Help us populate our Community with some of your own ideas or product questions!