Instructions on how to perform these actions can be found in the OnBoard Web Administration Guide.
Articles in this section
- How Does OnBoard Calculate ROI for Pages and Trees Saved?
- How To: Download the Board Book from the Web
- Why can't my Group Administrator create any meetings?
- How do I delete a Resource document?
- What users, & their status, count towards my active user count?
- Getting Started with OnBoard: Sample Data
- How much data can be saved onto OnBoard? Is there a time frame of how long they're saved?
- How do I add members or a group and to an agenda item?
- Can I preview my board materials before I make it available to my directors?
- How do I delete or update a document after I uploaded it to a section?